· Are you feeling a sense of guilt or shame around your sexuality?
· Have you been raped, molested, incested, or sexually abused?
· Do you have low libido and have trouble being aroused?
· Do you think of yourself as sexy and desirable?
· Are you so stressed you can’t find your own joy?
· Are you uncomfortable in your own skin?
If any of these describe you, please contact me. I have been helping people with issues like these since 2001. It is important to your health and wellbeing to think of yourself as desirable and sexy (even if you are not currently in a relationship) just as it is crucial to feel vibrant if you want to have a high quality of life.
Here are just a few of the possible benefits that can be gained from working with a trained professional therapist:
· You can dig down deep to transform your guilt or shame
· You can do this with or without a sexual partner
· You can do this now whether you are in a relationship or not
· Your partner for this transformation is you and your own body
Emotions, orgasm and pleasure all play a role in creating hormonal balance. A fading sex drive may be one of the first places a red flag shows up as a signal of waning love for yourself and love for life (source: “The Wisdom of Menopause”, Christiane Northrup, M.D., pps. 288 – 289). By learning to love and accept yourself, you can open the door to rejuvenation of your life energy.